Monday, December 20, 2010

Chloe's First Dance Recital

Chloe's first dance recital was a Christmas recital at Pirate Island. What a fun place for a recital! They had a cute little stage perfect for the little girls and their audience to get up close. We didn't know what to expect being her first recital and often getting shy around new people, but she did great! She was so excited for Ry Ry (her biggest fan) to be there along with all her other fans, the Memmott clan and the Hansen clan. Thanks for making a special night for her!





So focused...just like her dad!




Having fun after the show

At the mall for a visit with Santa.
We've never taken Chloe to see Santa because when she just a wee one Santa would have freaked her out for sure. But, after the visit with Mrs. Santa Claus at talking time she was asking to go see Santa. So, after the recital we headed over to the mall. She still wasn't too fond of him because she hardly said a word. I'm grateful she didn't say much and kept her distance because Santa was coughing up a lung. Yuck! She did manage to tell him she wanted a Hello Kitty pillow with a phone. Let's hope she's on Santa's nice list!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She looks so cute!!! (and grown up)

Unknown said...

I love dance recitals. Chloe is so cute.

Jody said...

Remember when you said that you would live in Washington, well you don't. I am missing out on so much fun with the girls. I am going to woek on coming down more often. Love Grandma Jody

Jody said...

I will send Chloe some pictures of me when I was in recital classes. She looks like the doll that she is. Love Grandma Jody