Monday, December 20, 2010
Christmas Cards...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm not sure what happened to November, but ready or not, December was here. December and I have a love/hate relationship. It really is the best month for many reasons: Christmas, my birthday, my anniversary, my daughter's birthday, my sister's birthday, yummy food, and holiday parties. But, as you can tell, almost my whole life happens in December so I have to mentally prepare for it. Since I was getting the girls' pictures taken in the middle of the month I couldn't use those pictures for Christmas cards so I just thought I'd do a quick snapshot one day, slap it on a photo card and get it out the door before things got too crazy. Are you kidding me? I think I was kidding myself. Since when can I ever take a quick snapshot of the girls? Ha! I probably took close to 50 shots, and no kidding, the 50th picture is the one I used. Looking back through the pictures I'm not sure why I didn't stop at 10 because there were a lot of cute ones, but being the crazed girl I am I just thought I could get the perfect picture. I don't even think #50 was necessarily the best, but by then, I'd had it, the girls had had it, so good enough it was. These are just to capture the fun we had getting to the "perfect picture." Nothing like a good photo shoot to get you in the Christmas spirit!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment