Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Alanna Loo!

Ok, so here middle name isn't Loo, but sometimes that's just what comes out! Our Alanna Reese (or as Grandpa Richard would say Reese Alanna) turned one today! Whew! That first year is a big hurdle, but we made it and boy, was it worth it! I'm not sure it gets any cuter (except for our other little cutie). I love this little sweetheart so much and I can't believe she's already one. Her smile lights up a room in a half second flat. If you've ever seen Monsters Inc. you'll know what I'm talking about when I say her squeal could light up a whole city in a half second flat!

At one year old Alanna:
  • blows kisses
  • likes macaroni and cheese, whole peas, crackers, bread, and anything sweet
  • is very attached to mamma
  • dances to music or when you say "shake it shake it"
  • sings along with Chloe when Chloe sings along with the radio
  • stands on her own, but not quite brave enough to walk yet
  • still loves bath time
  • gives us a mischievous grin before she does something naughty
  • likes to sit on top of boxes
  • didn't do well at her one year pics (let's hope they got one good shot)
  • puts her fake cell phone to her ear when you say "hi"
  • melts her mom's heart when she smiles

Happy Birthday, Alanna!


No comments: