When I think of my big ONE year old, I think of:
- Dancing--She absolutely loves music. A song will come on the TV or in another room, I'll sing a song, or some toy plays a song and she just starts shakin' it. She's my little dancer.
- Spoiled--All she has to do is groan and point and whatever she wants is at her fingertips. Maybe it has to do with lots of cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents that can't resist.
- NO MORE FORMULA!!!
- Walking--A little tipsy, but tries to walk wherever she goes.
- Duchess--One, because she follows me around as much as duchess does. Two, because she lights up whenever she sees duchess.
- So big--Raises both her hands in the air when you say "so big."
- My purse--She'll clean it out whenever I leave it unzipped.
- Bare feet--Pulls off her socks as soon as I struggle getting them on.
- Sugar bowl--Likes to wrestle on the ground and giggles when momma or daddy gets her sugar bowl.
- Chairs--Loves to get into or onto anything sitting on the ground...i.e. chairs, carseats, plastic bowl, tupperware bin, mattresses, laundry baskets, and so on.
- Jealousy--Whenever Chloe comes to sit on my lap Alanna will try to push her off. Is this sibling rivalry already?
- Bathtime--If she makes her way into the bathroom I'll often find her with one leg up on the side of the bath trying to get in. (At least it's better than playing in the toilet, which is where I find her other times.)
- Messy--When she's done with her food in the highchair we'll know because everything is on the floor, but no worries because we have duchess the instant vacuum.
- Big squeezes-Because whenever I see her I just want to give her big squeezes.
We love you, Alanna!
1 comment:
I CAN SEE SO MUCH OF YOU IN ALANA. YOU WERE SO CUTE AS SHE IS. LOVE GRANDMA JODY
Post a Comment