Friday, October 30, 2009
Ready for better pictures?
For the past few years I've been so disappointed with my point and shoot, and I've always wanted a nicer camera. I probably should have learned to use my point and shoot better, but my pictures either turned out blurry, fuzzy, too dark, too light or not at all. I would try to take a picture of Chloe down the slide, but by the time the camera took the picture she was off doing something else. I've never considered getting a better camera because I thought they would just be wayyyyyyy toooooo expensive. Come to find out, through great family and friends, that my dream camera isn't out of my range. In fact, I got an awesome deal on a used camera that will make all my dreams come true. Ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I'm so excited to learn all about taking better pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you!! We have LOVED our camera. It took a bit of convincing on Russ's part for me to buy into the idea of an expensive camera, but it has been soooo worth it!
Ya, I am ready to attempt taking some people's pictures. I need to start practicing somewhere. You may not love the result, but for free, I guess you aren't out much if they don't turn out, right? Well your blog is cute. Can't wait to see some pictures taken with your new camera!!
Post a Comment