Saturday, October 24, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

It was Feher family fun over labor day weekend. Jason's parents got their condo up at Snowbird this year so we got to take in some beautiful sights while having fun with the fam. When Jason and I first started dating one of the things I remember most is how his family liked to get together and have fun. We would play all sorts of games that I had never played before. Card games, board games, outdoor active games (like cutoff frisbee) and we always had a good time. Well, nothing has changed except we've added a few rascals to the picture. Up at snowbird we got some good board game time and some good outdoor play time at this cool little spot. My favorite part of the trip was the yummy pancake breakfast...thanks Maureen!!





The highlight of the playground...the fast, spinny, make-you-throw-up thing!




No comments: