Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cornbelly's

I think Cornbelly's is becoming a tradition because we seem to go every year. This year I wasn't planning on going, but found out that Kbull, the radio station, had discount tickets so I couldn't pass up the opportunity. It also happened to be an amazing weekend for weather. I wanted to get there first thing Saturday morning because I thought it was going to be way crowded (like everything else is in Utah when there is a deal going on), but there weren't that many people in the morning...AMAZING!! Our nephew Gabe spent the night so he came along and played with Chloe.

The best part of Cornbelly's was the big jumpy thing (well, it looked like fun to me). The worst part was a hayride we went on. The driver must have been really bored because he walked up to us and asked if we wanted to go on a hayride. I'm all for a good hayride, but I seriously thought this one was going to put me into labor. Maybe I can come back in December and rock this baby right out of me!

Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries about 10 minutes into the adventure, but here's a few shots from the day.








No comments: