Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Goo!

This was the first year we carved pumpkins since we've been married...I think. I don't have any other pictures to prove otherwise, so it must be true. I'm really not into the whole gooey part (I don't like sticky hands) so it's a good thing Jason is here to save the day or else we'd never carve pumpkins. Chloe wasn't too sure about the gooey part either, but after the initial shock she dug right in.

I love roasted pumpkin seeds, but that's something else I haven't done in awhile so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Funny that I don't like to get my hands dirty because I think I was in the goo the most while picking out the pumpkin seeds. Oh well, we got some yummy treats later on (but I think I added too much salt and oil). Does anybody have a good recipe for pumpkin seeds?


Ewwwwwwwwww!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

What cute pic's. Pumpkin seed recipe.... do not wash the seeds, the goo as you call it helps the spices stick to them. Sprinkle your favorite spices over the top and bake at 300 degrees for about 50 to 60 minutes