I know the announcement is a long time overdue, but we are adding another baby girl to our home. She should be here just in time to hear the sleigh bells ring, but I really hope that Santa grants my wish and brings her a little after the hustle and bustle. The doctor, the ultrasound and the measuring tape all say that I'm due on December 27th. Of all people I should know that December is a crappy month for a birthday, but there's no going back now! We're actually very grateful for this new addition and would take her any day of the year. Jason, Chloe and I are all excited for another little girl too. Some people have to have one of each, but I would honestly be ok with all girls. I guess I'm just more into Barbie's and dress-up than guns and back flips off the roof. But that would also have to mean that I'm more into drama queens and PMS...so the jury is still out on boys vs. girls.
Now the hard part...the naming game. We've already ruled out Holly, Joy, Rudolph, and Noel. Actually, Jason has ruled out almost all the names I've liked. So, if there are any suggestions out there we'd love to hear them.
2 comments:
Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I loved having a December birthday, hopefully she will too.
Congratulations! I'll say the announcement is overdue! You're almost there! I can't wait to see pictures and hear the name. Girl's names are so easy! I have lists with 100's of them I love. But that's because I never got to use any of them. :)
Post a Comment