Saturday, October 24, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Yep, first day of preschool. I had to say it twice myself before I could believe it. Chloe has a late birthday so we couldn't decide if we wanted to put her in preschool or not, but I'm so glad we put her in. She loves preschool! On the first day I was worried she wouldn't want to stay at Miss Ginger's school, but she went right and only hesitated for a second. After school got out on the first day, Chloe and Daddy came up to SLC to meet Mommy for lunch and I got to hear all about apples, the letter 'A', and see the fun picture she painted. She still loves school and I still love to hear all about it and see the fun things they do. Miss Ginger is an awesome teacher and we're so lucky to have someone like her close by and willing to teach our little ones.



No comments: