Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Our first Christmas present was to mommy and daddy from Chloe...she slept in! I was able to sleep and still have time to get ready before she was up and at it. Call me weird, but I'm not a big fan of doing the whole straight out of bed into the presents thing. I like my morning showers and Christmas day isn't an exception although I'm sure that'll change in time. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

This was the first year Chloe was into opening presents so it was fun for us to watch. It was also fun for me to open too because I now have my very own copy of the Twilight saga! Anytime I need a fix I can go straight to my very own personal library and not have to wait in line! Thanks, Jason...I mean Santa!

I think Chloe like her presents...what do you think?





1 comment:

Jody said...

How much fun was that. I remember you kids at Xmas and the excitement that was had by all. I miss her alot.