Saturday, January 3, 2009

Aquarium of the Pacific

Since Disneyland was a little out of our budget this year we decided to visit the Aquarium of the Pacific on our trip to California. We'll have to check out Mickey and his gang next time (even though I really wanted to go because I do believe it is the happiest place on earth). This is an amazing aquarium and I would highly recommend it if you're ever close to Long Beach. It was a good thing we had been there before because this was more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants visit. Chloe didn't pause very long at the exhibits...at least the indoor ones. The beautiful thing about this museum is the hands-on exhibits. You can touch sting rays and little sharks. Very cool! When it came to touching the sharks I hesitated, but then Jason pointed out that they wouldn't put dangerous sharks into a tank that kids can stick their hands into so I touched one...gross and slimey!





No comments: