Our last full day in California was spent doing whatever we wanted whenever we wanted! Aren't those the best days? So we decided to check out the pool. It wasn't the warmest day, but Chloe last for a little while splashing around with her daddy. She jumped in, blew bubbles, swam on daddy's back, then cuddled up in a warm towel next to mommy (it needs to be pretty warm for mommy to brave the pool, plus somebody had to capture the moment!). After we got dried off and had lunch we wandered around to see what other activities the hotel offered and we found Chloe's favorite thing...a playground. We played around with Chloe then Jason and I started our own game of hide-and-seek/tag. I won...or at least I can say I did since I'm writing the post! The hotel also had an activity room full of things to do. We made a puppet, sculpted playdoh, and colored.




Would you believe that we still had energy to hit the beach after all that? We may be old, but we're not out of steam yet! The sun might not have been out, but it was perfect weather for playing in the sand and dipping your feet into the ocean. I think Chloe's favorite part of the day was playing at the beach. She loved digging in the sand and running away from the water (and even trying to run into the water at times). We probably could have played at the beach all day and Chloe would have been happy as a clam. Maybe that's a sign that we need to move back to California. This time of the year in Utah...don't tempt me!




No comments:
Post a Comment