Monday, September 1, 2008
At the beginning of August my sister, her 5 kids, Chloe and I all went home to Washington to see our family. While we were there one of my other sisters threw the most amazing birthday party for Chloe's 2nd birthday. My whole family came to celebrate, and boy did we ever celebrate! My sister had it all...Strawberry Shortcake decorations, BBQ, salads, chocolate fondue (YUM!), the cutest birthday cake, presents, games, and last, but definitely not least...a bounce house!! I'd have to say that the bounce house was Chloe's favorite thing at the party. I had to drag her in the house to open presents and tie her down to blow out the birthday candles. As soon as I let her down it was straight back to the bounce house until dark. She LOVED it! I'm so thankful my whole family was able to come and celebrate with Chloe. Thanks guys! And a special thanks to my sister, Gina, for the best birthday party ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment