Monday, September 22, 2008

Playtime with Chloe

The evenings have been kinda lonely with Jason at school every night, but it's given Chloe and I some good mommy/Chloe hang time. Now, my most favorite part of the day is when I put everything aside and just play with Chloe. We have something to eat so I guess you could call that dinner even though it's usually pretty casual like cheese and crackers, then I have to clean the kitchen or else I'd go insane, then the rest of the night is reserved for Chloe. Maybe I'm creating an only child monster right now, but I sure do have fun! She loves her tea set so we usually get a good tea party in, and she also loves "si", aka outside.






It doesn't even matter what we do outside she just wants to be out of the house. Too bad we live in a state that has 6 months of winter! I don't think she's going to like that too much! Another playtime favorite is wrestling and horse rides. If I'm sitting on the ground leaning against the couch she'll push me forward so she can climb on my back. If I'm lying on the ground she'll just run up and land right on my belly...has Jason been letting her watch WWE? Every day is a new adventure and I must say that I look forward to these adventures more and more each day.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That's so great that you take time to play with her. I need to be better about that. Sometimes it's hard to get on the floor with your kids, so you are amazing to do it every night! She is so adorable!

Tiff said...

I definitely love the sweet goggles that Chloe is sporting. Very stylish. Very.