Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Organization

I was so sick of cleaning out my "junk" drawer, but I never knew what to do with it until I found this idea online somewhere. How genious and inexpensive. Of course it took me forever to get a shoe organizer at Walmart because they were always out, but it's been like a dream come true since I found it. I can't even believe all of that stuff actually fit into a drawer. No wonder I could never find the tape or glue. Now, if I could just find a good way to organize all the PAPER!!



The only thing that goes into this shiny, clean drawer is the mail. Finally, no more pile of papers on my counter. That doesn't mean that piles of paper don't exist. They do and they continue to haunt me day after day.

This little beauty made it in this post just because she's cute and wanted a picture with her new toy in the drawer. I can't pass up an opportunity to take a picture when she actually wants one taken.

No comments: