The first 4 weeks we've discovered two sides to Alanna...
the sleepy side, and

the wide-eyed, freaked out side.

Chloe also got this look from time to time. She looks a little stressed out so maybe we should send her to some stress management classes. Maybe I should accompany her since 2 kids is much more of a handful than 1. Just kidding. Both girls have their moments, but for the most part they have been good girls and I've loved every minute home with them!
4 comments:
ha ha that is pretty hilarious! :) She is such a sweetie! So tiny! I am glad to hear you are enjoying your time at home with your girls. Yes we do need to get together sometime to figure out coupons. I am only good at the Rite-Aid deals. Still working on getting the hang of groceries. I love all the pictures on your blog. And Paparazzi! :)
She is such a doll. Let me know if you need any baby things. I have a lot.
Alana is very beautiful. I can see alot of Chloe in her. Love Mom
I feel like such a bad friend because I live right down the street and I still haven't seen Alanna. Neither of my kids are sick any more so we will have to come visit one day this week. Trayce misses Chloe
Post a Comment