Saturday, January 16, 2010

More Christmas Fun!

After we had Christmas morning at our house we got ready and headed over to mom and pop Feher's for more Christmas fun. It was the year of homemade gifts (stressful, but way more fun) and there were some really fun, creative ideas.


Jason made (yes, hand made) Natalie a denim quilt

Steve made Jason a baby survival kit that included movies, cookie dough, free babysitting, and 2 for 1 go kart tickets.

Tiffanie made Lance a neck warmer and gave him a bunch of movies/tv shows on DVD.

Lance made me a keychain rack...love it!

I made Tiffanie a canvas-like picture and framed other pictures to make a photo wall.

Natalie made Steve various things for his new office.

Grandma made all the grandkids fleece hats, mittens and scarves.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Jenn- I love seeing your pictures. I'm so excited you bought that camera.