Alanna Reese Feher granted our Christmas wishes and arrived early! She was born on December 19th weighing 6 lb 5 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. I woke up at 3 a.m. that morning with contractions, endured until 11:30 a.m. when we decided it was time to go to the hospital and stayed at the hospital for our Christmas baby delivery at 3:33 p.m. Once again it wasn't like the movies and all the drama, which was very disappointing for Jason. We had a very easy delivery and we feel very blessed to have Alanna in our lives.
I was very worried about being away from Chloe for 2 days, but lucky for us they removed the "no kids allowed" restriction and Chloe was able to come to the hospital to visit mom and her new baby sister. She was a little emotional and clingy to her dad, but that was to be expected. As you can tell she didn't want to take any pictures with the baby.
Momma and baby before

Momma and baby after

Our little peanut wasn't much bigger than her daddy's cell phone

All cleaned up with her hair styled with Christmas bows

I know, who gets to have makeup on in the hospital, but I had a feeling it was going to be the big day!

Our little Christmas present, a few days early
4 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful, and I love her name! I'm sorry she had to be under those lights! So sad. But it's fun that she was in your arms on Christmas. I'm so excited to see more pictures!
What a cutie! I'm sorry she had to be under the lights -- I probably would have cried the whole time too. It is hard to see your little one unhappy. Btw, I did notice that you looked extremely good, especially considering you'd just given birth!
Cute pictures! And you look amazing for just giving birth.
The picture of Allana in the stocking is soooo cute! And, no fair that she has sooo much hair!!! My kids had no hair. Allana has more hair than Trevyn does right now. I wonder if his lack of hair has to do with him wearing a helmet for 3 months. We can blame it on that anyway :-)
Post a Comment