Even if we have ever thought about having 5 kids (which we never have), that number would significantly decrease after this fun-filled weekend. Just kidding, Memmotts!! My sister got away for the weekend with her husband and guess who got to watch the kids? You guessed it...lucky us! I have a new found respect for my sister. She has 5 beautiful, energy-packed, fun-lovin' kids (of which 2 are red-heads). I guess we actually watched 6 kids this weekend including Chloe so you can imagine what a trip to the park was like. "Get back here!" "Wait for me!" "Where did she go?" "Catch him!" "Get some sunscreen on!" Just to name a few.
None of us lasted long in the 100 degree weather so of course we had to go cool off with some ice cream cones at Maceys. YUM!! There's a reason we're the favorite Aunt and Uncle. Back at the home front we finished the day off with some major XBox action and a pizza party. I guess you could say the kids had fun when their parents got home and they asked them when they were leaving again!
2 comments:
CUTE! I can't believe your sister has 5 kids. You are so nice to watch them! Keep posting! I love seeing your adventures!
Post a Comment