Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July





It was so nice to have a break from the daily grind...we finally get to sleep in! Wait...so why did we wake up at the crack of dawn then? To see the hot air balloons of course. Chloe thought they were pretty neat!


Jason's whole family went to his parent's house for a family slumber party. We had a BBQ on Thursday night then stayed up until really, really late...I think close to midnight (I know, I know...we're party animals, aren't we?) playing games, and just hanging out. We were able to make it back home just in time to make a big pancake breakfast, then I'm not sure what happened. Either the big breakfast or no sleep factor put us in a lethargic state of mind so we all decided to go back to our own houses and take long naps. Just what the doctor ordered!

1 comment:

Alison said...

YEAH! A new blog from you! I never check your blog since there hasn't been anything new in a LONG time. I can't believe how big Chole is! All grown up!
Did you know Alisa is prego? She is Due Aug. 1 - her birthday. She is having a girl! Glad you see you are still alive and happy!