Sunday, March 13, 2011

My favorite stage

Over the past 4 1/2 years I have been saying that each stage is my favorite with Chloe. Well, except for the whole newborn stage (definitely not my favorite). I know I wasn't very good at journaling Chloe's younger years, but I have completely forgot about each stage and I'm saying the same thing about Alanna as she goes through the stages. Six months was my favorite when she was sitting up and smiling at the drop of a hat. Now I am absolutely in love with the one year old stage. The wobbily walking, the cute babbling (her new sound is "ch" for cheese), the tiny person trying to be a big girl, the little shake when a good beat comes on, and the snuggles when it's time to go night night. When I see her I just want to squeeze her. I love my baby girl!

No comments: