Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yay, good weather!

Ok, snow is fun (when you don't have to commute in it), and I love winter for hot chocolate, sweaters and curling up with a blanket, but snow is NOT fun when it comes in May. Where is summer already? Well, we got a little taste of summer this day and took advantage of it. We packed a little picnic and went to a park close by. It felt so good to just lay in the grass and soak up the sun.

I'm so excited for Alanna to be big enough to play with Chloe because she's a lone soul right now. She found some kids to play with at the park, (boys, of course) and it was funny to see her follow these boys around and pretend to play with them. I just love the innocense at this age. She didn't care that they were older boys and that they weren't really playing with her. She just kept following them around and have a grand ole time.





No comments: