Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swing, swing

Anytime that Chloe asks to hold Alanna and take her picture I'm all over it and I'll snap a million pictures until she's done. I'll spare you the million shots of one pose, but sometimes I just can't decide because I like them all! Chloe hasn't quite gotten the concept of holding a baby, so until then we'll just have to be close by.


I haven't had a good memory for quite some time now, but I really don't remember Chloe smiling as much as Alanna does at this age. It's a good thing I document more memories now, because I'd probably forget how much Alanna smiles. If we look at her or start talking to her she flashes the biggest smile ever. She is also a very good conversationalist. Whenever I start talking to her she always has something to say back to me. It's all good now because she's not talking "back" yet.



No comments: