Saturday, August 15, 2009

Trip to Washington: Day 3

Day 3 was a trip to the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma. I can't even remember the last time I had been to this zoo. This was Chloe's first trip to this zoo, and practically my first time since I didn't remember a thing. The view from the zoo is amazing. When you walk in you get a breathtaking view of the Puget Sound, not that I could concentrate on that since we had 6 kids with us and only 3 adults. Way outnumbered! Although, our little Tessie is so good with Chloe. The whole trip she took Chloe under her wing and always took good care of her. I don't know if it's the age or Chloe herself, but she didn't stop for long at each exhibit. She would check it out and see what animal it was, then off to the next one. Then there was her favorite part...riding around in the stroller all day with Ry Ry. I think it was a dream come true! Since we would spend each day with the cousins the first thing out of Chloe's mouth in the morning was..."I want to see Ry Ry." She loves that guy!







No comments: