Every time I get pictures of Chloe taken I promise myself that I won't put the family through that kind of torture again, but I just keep on doing it anyway. I couldn't pass up this photographer that takes amazing pictures so here we go, once again, to the torture chamber. The photographer is Mindy Young and I love her work. You'll have to check her out...www.mindyyoungphotography.com. She was great with Chloe and very patient considering Chloe threw a huge fit. Everything started out fine. She was wiggly, which is to be expected of a 3 year old, and she didn't smile a ton, which is to be expected of Chloe, but then when there was only about 20 minutes left Chloe just went into melt down mode. Nothing was making her happy, so we had to reschedule (bless Mindy's heart she let us reschedule for 20 more minutes). After all of that I didn't think we got any good shots, so you can imagine the surprise when I saw these.





1 comment:
What alittle cutie. I love them, and you said that she was not in a very good mood. Love Grandma Jody
Post a Comment