the Cougars are out! My dad flew in for the BYU vs. Washington game this past weekend and took my sister and I to the game. My brother surprised us when he walked in right before the game started and sat down next to us. I hadn't been to a game since I was in school and I had forgotten how fun it was to be at the game. My dad's tickets were in the Husky fan section, but that didn't stop me from cheering for my Cougars. I cheered them on all the way to their win over Washington 23-17. Since my dad's birthday was coming up my sister and I got him a BYU shirt at the game so he could wear it when the Cougars won. Good thing we got it for him because after the game we went to a little after party for BYU's freshman quarterback Jared Heaps and the shirt was a lifesaver. My dad is friends with Heaps' grandfather and it was fun to see the banter going on between the Husky/Cougar fans. The friend could tell my dad was having an identity crisis with the Washington hat and the BYU shirt. You can see my brother was a little conflicted as well. Not me...all I had to say was GO COUGARS!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment