Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 Months...Really?

Could it really be that 2 months have already flown by? Our baby girl is all grown up, but she still does the cute leg scrunch, bum in the air thing when you lift her up so it's ok. At her 2 month visit she was 9 lbs 4 oz, which is huge compared to her birth weight, but some people deliver babies her size so it's all about perspective. At 2 months we weren't quite down to a routine and she was still waking up once in the middle of the night. She was almost smiling, but I think they were still from gas bubbles. Speaking of gas, she is one little gassy girl. She'll be fine one minute then the next minute she'll stretch out her legs and cry in pain. Poor little girl.

One thing mommy loves to do is hold her little baby. My big sis tells me to put her down when she's sleeping, but I just can't resist. This little girl already has her momma wrapped around her little finger.





1 comment:

Tiff said...

I totally know what you mean about wanting to hold her all the time. I did the same with Calum, until he got a little older and he did just fine. But they're sooo little and they grow up so fast. You have to cherish moments like these.