Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat!

I'm beginning to think Halloween is the best holiday ever. What other time of the year do you get to dress up as a fairy princess, run around the neighborhood with your friends and stock up on candy? Chloe's costume was inspired by a tutu from Aunt Tiffy. Then we collected pieces along the way. The top was a garage sale find for 50 cents. Score!! So, off went bat boy and fairy to storm the neighborhood. Things were going great until we stopped at our house (the second house we went to) to find the scary scarecrow monster, aka Jason, passing out candy. That was enough to put Trayce on the edge, but then we went down a couple more houses where a 9 foot skeleton in the dark put Trayce over the edge and Chloe into my arms. The rest of the night the kids were freaked out by anything out of the ordinary, but they somehow conquered their fears and made it to the candy!








Pre-trick-or-treating sucker. Must have been blue raspberry...YUM!

Whenever I ask Chloe where her happy face is I get this look!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Ohhh she looks sooo cute! I love the 3rd and 4th from the bottom. She really looks like a fairy there.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a cute costume. Good to know that the scary things didn't scare them to much.

Mary said...

What a beautiful fairy!